- New to using Corporate Wellness Tools?
- Looking for the appropriate Corporate Wellness Tool for Your Company?
- Have you used tool that were not effective and now want to be sure you have a guaranteed Return-On-Investment?
- Are you looking to offer your current clients Corporate Wellness tools?
- A Corporate Wellness expert (to be) or an IT expert?
- Would you like to guarantee your company is getting Technology in-house that is reliable, intuitive and customer–centric?
Meet your Corporate Wellness technology guide Tim Fockedey:
- At the age of 27, Moov-IT CTO Tim Fockedey has started and/or been part of 3 startups! Cazou, Moov-IT and SEO First
- Tim has been responsible for coordinating the Moov-IT tools from planning, branding, technical analysis, architecture, design, back-end, front-end, to roll-out at customers
- Tim is hands-on and knows all ins and outs of the technology
- Tim has led both in-house developers and has successfully worked with freelancers in over 5 countries
- With a background in marketing and a degree in business administration, Tim has implemented the Moov-IT methodology and result-oriented approach into all modules
- Unique offered modules are
- The “MoovAcademy” a fully digital way of training
- The “MoovCommunity” based on the Moov-IT Ambassador-based approach
- The “MoovChallenge” offering health pioneers training to boost participation rates up to 80%
- Corporate Wellness Reporting based on the model of behavior change
- A full module created by and for Corporate Wellness Managers
In this session you will be able to:
- Receive a presentation of the basic methodology for Corporate Wellness supported by technology
- Learn ins and outs on what works or doesn’t work when purchasing Corporate Wellness technology
- You’ll get an overview of all 37 Moov-IT modules and the philosophy behind each module
All modules are created based on a customer need. This means the whole Moov-IT technology is based on needs of real Corporate Wellness managers and every module has been tested manually or with other technology before any code was written.
- You’ll get to choose 3 modules to focus on and get a full explanation of the “why” they are developed, “what” they exactly do and “how” they work
- You’ll get to login and “play” and feel for yourself the reliability of the technology
- You can ask questions about all the tools
- This is a 2 -3 hour session depending on your needs and Tim or a MoovColleague guided by Tim will come to your office
- One of the MoovPartners will join in the session to facilitate a “Healthy Habit”
To effectively understand and strategically create Corporate Wellness, you need to feel it :p
This means the meeting will have a healthy “break” as in a walking meeting, yoga session, .. based on the needs of all participants
But we are planning to buy the tools for our company or our clients, can’t we just get a free demo account?
We totally understand that you want to try our tools before starting (so would we when purchasing tools! ;-))
The Moov-IT tools aren’t just “features” they are a combination of research, projects and learnings.
The tools are created to have long lasting effectiveness and results and are be used in combination with a skilled Corporate Wellness manager or a MoovConsultant
(think SAP or Hubspot, you cannot just put SAP/Hubspot and roll it out for 1.000 employees your company, wait and see what happens. A good strategy is crucial!:p).
So our experts won’t just show you the tools but also relate to the history and share why and how to use if for full effectiveness.
When you purchase the tools for your company (or a client if you were scouting for a client) than you’ll receive this workshops fee as a discount!
And if you aren’t ready to purchase after the session? No worries. The discount is valid for 1 month.
For sure you’ll have an innovative amount of Corporate Wellness Technology information you will definitely be able to use in your or your client’s Corporate Wellness Strategy.
How many people can join this Workshop?
Up to 8 people
Whom should we invite to join this Workshop?
The installation of new technology is a change management proces.
The more people involved and in the decision making proces from the beginning, the better.
Allthough it’s easiest to start with the believers first 😉
Off course it’s up to you, but we see the best results when these people are involved:
- If you are reading this, you are probably the project manager, than this is for you!
- The responsible for IT, infrastructure
- The innovation manager (who might be working on other technology projects in your company)
- Your current Corporate Wellness Manager or HR manager responsible for health (who might be working with a couple of single-focused (for ex. Wearables) Corporate Wellness apps)
- Your internal marketing expert (who might be working with yammer, facebook groups, .. to communicate internally)
- Someone of C-level or management who is responsible for buying decisions (who might love to ask questions about other Corporate Wellness Technology available in the market)
- If you want to implement this at customers, you can invite 1-2 customers, this is a great way and will build trust for your as a supplier of Corporate Wellness as you value their opinion and involve them in the buying proces. For them the benefit with buying via you as a Corporate Wellness provider is that they get support, a learning network with your other clients, cross-learnings, and pricing benefits through scale.
- The company’s health&safety advisor
What is included ?
- A workshop of 3 hours at your office
- A healthy habit of 30 min.
- Extra hours for example (for a tailormade Corporate Wellness technology) can be requested and added
- Travel time of max. 1 hour of Antwerpen (extra kms can be requested and added)
- Access for 8 people to the Moov-IT community demo zone
What is not included ?
- Travel time above 1 hour (this will be invoiced after the session via a separate invoice)
- A meeting room (we will do the demo at your office so please book a meeting room :-))
I don’t have this budget 🙁
- We can understand, it’s not always easy to find budgets especially for innovation!
- This is where our clients use Corporate Wellness budget from: HR consulting budget or IT consulting budget, employer branding budget, the sustainability budget or “innovation budget from R&D department”
- If it’s really hard to find this budget, an option (we rather not do but we can be open for it) is to leave out the healthy habit and you provide a healthy habit yourself 🙂
Request for a tailormade Corporate Wellness workshop via firstname.lastname@example.org
- If budget is still a challenge for you, let us know. We are here to help! Drop us a mail at email@example.com and one of our MoovConsultants will give you a call and we’ll figure something out!