- This event has passed.
Q&A Dinner 6/3: Create your Dream job & Dream Life in Corporate Wellbeing
March 6, 2020 @ 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Dinner & Informal Q&A
Are You Ready to Create Your Dream Job in Wellbeing?
How You Can Create Your Dream Job and Dream Life
Combining Your Skills and Passion
Just by being YOU, with your current skills and experience, you can create your Dream Job as a Freelance Wellbeing Coordinator.
Are you inspired by helping others with their health and wellbeing?
Would you love to be a change-maker and have an impact on professionals at work all over the world?
Do you long for something more from your job but you aren’t quite sure how to create it and experience true fulfilment?
Griet Johanna shows you how to take what you already have within you and create a job and a life you love and that energises you.
This inspirational dinner is for you if:
- You want to work from your passion and essence and be paid abundantly
- You are ready to create your dream job as a freelance Wellbeing Coordinator
- You want to know how to create your own business doing what you love
- You are ready to learn the art of connection in selling so that you continuously have more people to serve
- You have your own wellbeing habits and have worked in businesses and organisations previously
- You want to have flexible work hours and location and not be in a company doing the 9-5 daily grind
- You want certainty – no more underpaid workshops
- You want the knowledge of how to navigate the digital online jungle and how to maximise your success
“Sales is the first connection we have with people and when we know how to authentically share our service with them, we realise that sales is just the transfer of energy in fair exchange”
- 5 pm Welcome
- 5.30 pm Presentation
- 6.30 pm Vegan & Glutenfree Dinner
- 7.30 pm After questions
Questions? Feel free to send us a message at email@example.com