This is for any company who has people, where they are sick and unproductive and who wants them to not be sick and unproductive.
We’ll teach you how to solve your problem.
Just for while, forget about all the offering of nutrition programs, mental health, emotional release,… and focus on this one thing.
You’ll learn to use systems that make your work easier and give clear reporting on how your company is doing.
We help you fix immediately your problem with sick, absent, unproductive people.
So engagement can happen. And foundations for effective Corporate Wellness can be built.
Once the problems are solved, you’ll introduce the “warm” corporate wellness programs.
We’ll keep you focused on the essence from the start before you overwhelm your company with 100s of Corporate Wellness Programs that constantly take on your time and effort. Focus on this first and the rest will follow.
And although your heart may long to focus on the “warm” part, the meditations, movement programs, that bring people together.
This will happen effortlessly, in the last weeks of the training, we’ll focus first on releasing the tension and problems.
Week 1: Basic problems solved and foundations build
- Get a system to create trust & consent for constructive meetings
- Purpose, vision, mission & values are aligned and clear
- Basic rules are set for a healthy environment
- Your project leader learns to ground negative emotions like anger & frustration in 5 minutes
- Incentives are clear
Week 2: Savings calculated & budget proposal to project sponsor
- Role & time spend of the project leader
- Business calculation if outsourcing is necessary
- Focus what part of an organization to target for Corporate Wellness
- System set up to involve all stakeholders
- Video pitch created for the project
Week 3: Defining systems for long term business results
- Systems for long term Corporate wellness with the certainty of results
- Ambassadors or “champions” have been identified
- Scientific models are added to the methodology
- The focus is created: what should content to get business results (nutrition, sleep, mind…)
- All project meetings are set up
Week 4: 10% co-creation session set-up
- Co-creation with 10% ambassadors in the target group
- 8 bottom-up initiatives launched based on focus-theme from week 3
Week 5: 8 Healthy Activity Guidelines & Automation system for communication
- Project sponsor approves the content of initiatives based on business results
- Creation of 8 self-steering healthy activity house rules (ex Walking Meeting, Meditation moment, …)
- Automation of communication to the target group
- Management heard & onboard via 1 meeting 1 hour
Week 6: 4 new habits implementation and first reporting
- 360° communication set-up
- First, health-topic is launched
- 80% participation in health topic 1
- First corporate wellness report
- Motivating corporate wellness managers
Week 7: 5 methods for long Term Business Results
- Organic growth via long term co-created plan
- Automating participation rates via gamification
- Growing via onboard
- Automating ambassadors motivation
Week 8: Your Next steps!
- 1 report on the business result
- 1 report on participation rates
- 1 report on the model of behavior change
- Next steps for success
What’s included in the course?
- Every week you’ll receive online training videos taking you through the process step by step.
Each video is transcribed for you to read the text.
- You’ll receive action items that you can fill it to straightaway bring the theory into action for your company
- You’ll receive resources that show step-by-step how to implement all systems
- You’ll receive video tutorials helping you automate
- Every week there are 2 moments when you can call in with all participants
- You’ll hear the challenges of other project leaders
- You have 10 min time to ask your question
- Griet Johanna or someone of her consulting team will answer your questions
- You get access to a closed community group
- Here you can ask each question
- Successes are shared
- You’ll receive answers from peers and from Griet Johanna and the Moov-IT consultants