- This event has passed.
GENT – Relax Deeply with MoovTantra
October 8, 2018 @ 8:30 pm - 9:30 pm
❇Connect with other participants
❇Reiki Chakra meditation (you’ll learn about the chakras whilst “feeling” them) ❇Based on needs participants: you’ll receive/give reiki and/or exchange energy or tantra.
Any experience needed?
Nope! An open mind and a willingness to give and receive will take you super far!
But isn’t tantra about “sex”?
It can be!
Our MoovTantra events focus on the “relationship” part that is the basis of tantra. So we’ll not go into any “sexual” exercises. This event is clothes on and a try out event, both fulfilling for first time participants to experience the energy as for more advanced practitioners of Tantra to exchange and connect with others.
Should I prepare?
After you’ve purchased your ticket you’ll receive a list with questions so we can deliver you the best experience. In this list you can share all you feel, think about the experience and we’ll adapt it to your needs!
Where is the event?
The event location will be shared with you in the confirmation mail after you’ve completed the purchase.
And after the event?
MoovTantra offers workshops like this event but also has a video training where you can keep practicing with a partner or friends you met during the workshop. The workshop is a start for you to find like-minded practice buddies.
You can find more info about the online training videos here: https://moov-it.eu/academy/moovtantra/
Who is Griet Johanna?
Find full bio at the bottom of this page 😉
Excited and eager to know more?
Take a look at Griet Johanna’s blog here where she intimately shares all her thoughts & emotions in love relationships
Read “Lovestories” about MoovTantra sessions here.
What is Reiki/Tantra?
Griet Johanna (@HealingMirror)
Griet is a Master in Business Administration, Corporate Wellness Expert, Reiki level 2 practitioner & Belgian Gymnastics Medallist.
Her mission is to help CEO’s and ambitious professionals to connect with themselves & their colleagues in order to go to work every day with a smile, feeling both focused and energized!
She is now helping corporations from 250 up to 20.000 employees in applying The Moov-IT Methodology & Marketplace to implement Corporate Wellness with lasting results.
She spreads her message globally by providing Corporate Wellness Consulting for CEO’s, training Corporate Wellness Managers via the MoovAcademy and hosting MoovTantra workshops around the world.
Griet Johanna has been a keynote speaker for management teams in companies and network organizations for groups up to 100 people.
- Corporate Wellness with ROI – for Belgian CFO’s via BELRIM
- Burnout as a Gift – for Belgian HR Professionals via Agoria
- The Moov-IT way of digitalizing B2B sales – for Belgian scale-ups via Netwerk Ondernemen
- Training days for HR professionals via Kluwer
- The psychology of Motivation for VIVES students
- Wearables, a User Experience for Erasmus High School Brussels
- Movement as healing via VLABUS for 150 students with a mental challenge
- Meditation & the methodology for effective Corporate Wellness for (management) teams up to 25 employees
- The methodology of effective Walking Meetings for VOKA & Argenta Bank
- Guiding >500 employees in a Sitting Disease challenge with on average – 2000 steps
- Co-Creating Car Free Day strategy & rollout in a company of 6000 employees
- Prevention of Burnout for BELFIUS bank
Griet’s been studying over 4 years all areas of health and her teachings or based on the learnings of these amazing teachers:
- Stéphanie Borgers – Tantric Women Coach, founder of Red Tent of Gent & Conscious motherhood advocate – (Italy)
- Margot Anand – “The art of sexual ecstasy”- The World’s leading expert on tantra (France, Bali,..)
- Allison Armstrong – The Queen’s code (UK)
- David Deida – The power of the real man / the power of the real woman (US)
“Acknowledged as one of the most insightful and provocative spiritual teachers of our time”
- Abraham Hicks – Law of Attraction (US)
- Ron Twuiver – Holland & Australia – (Australian Tantric Festival )
- Floor Slagter – Reiki & Tantra Level 2 – Soul Tantra institute (Netherlands )
- Jacqueline Ananya Snelder – Soul Tantra – Tantra, ayurveda & yoga (Netherlands)
- Giulia Lops – Kundalini TantraYoga “light your fire!”
- Bruce Lyon (New Zealand) – ” Unconditional love” & “Releasing Shame”
- Laurie Handlers (US) – Working with powerful emotions for lovers
“Laurie Handlers is a Sex and Happiness Coach, author of Amazon #1 International Bestseller – Sex & Happiness: The Tantric Laws of Intimacy”
- Kalyss Mercury (Sweden, Australia) – BSDM in a mindful way
- Jesse Thomas – The Art of Kissing
- Monique & Peter Darling Peterson – Foundations of Ecstacy
- Dancing EROS for all – Zoe Zapparoli & Laura Deva
- Ohad Pele Ezrali (Israel) – Love Tunnel: from Light to Darkness
Ohad is the author of several books, (mostly in Hebrew) one of them is a revolutionary research on the sacred aspect of “Lilith – the wild dark feminine force”, which holds the secrets of healing human sexuality. Another book is exploring the erotic concepts behind the ancient Temple of Jerusalem and the way this knowledge was used in meditations in ancient jewish mysticism of the Merkaba.
- Sara Stenlind (Sweden) – energy
- Katie Grice (Australia / Koh Phangan) – Reiki
- Yaniverse & Sprout – Tantric Shibari (Bali, The Netherlands)
- Wilbrand Schothuis & School der LiefdesKunst (NL at Living Vilage Festival)
- Abraham Hicks – Law Of Attraction teachings
- Tony Robbins – Ongoing learning
- Peter Sage – Weekend business school training
- ACE Health Coaching – Training
- Dawn Mauricio – Yoga Tune Up
- Zumba – Zumba level 1
- Chemistry, Biochemistry & Physics – Gent University
- Katie Grice – Reiki level 1
- Mayo Clinic – Sitting Disease Research
- Mundekulla, Harakati, Australian Tantra, Eco
Questions? Feel free to send us a message at email@example.com