From Asana Sales Teams:
I’m not good enough: “I’m not good enough to manage this project.”
I’m too old or too young: “I’m too young to be a manager.”
I don’t have enough time: “I don’t have enough time to invest in myself.”
I’m not smart enough: “I’m not smart enough to lead this meeting.”
I don’t have enough experience: “I don’t have enough experience for this big career move.”
I’ll never be successful: “I’ll never be successful in my industry.”
I don’t have enough money: “I don’t have enough money to enjoy my life.”
I’ll never be one of the best: “I’ll never be one of the best on the team.”
I’m not talented enough: “I’m not talented enough to get a promotion.”
I’ll never be a great leader: “I’ll never be a great leader with my lack of confidence.
- I am not good enough
- I am not worthy success
- I worry about others
- I worry to look like a fraud
- I don’t believe I can do this
- I fear failure
- I lack financial security
- Money is Scarce.
- I Am Unworthy.
- You Need Money to Make Money.
- Having Money is Selfish.
- More Money = More Problems.
- Money Needs to Be Held Onto.
- I Am Not Good With Money.
- Money Doesn’t Buy Happiness.